Last Updated on
Majority of us who are not blessed with an active metabolism and an ectomorph body type suffer from the never-ending problem of weight gain and flabbiness. No matter how hard we try to reduce our weight and keep it under control through daily exercise and painfully rigorous diet regimes, we know in our heart that we will return to our previous weight once we are out of enthusiasm. But is there any permanent solution to this problem of weight gain and a full-proof diet that has no Yo-Yo effect? Well, the answer lies in the Bulletproof Diet, which is not just one of the quick weight loss diets like the 7 Days GM Diet Meal Plan. It is a sustainable and practical alternative for weight loss that helps to reduce 1 pound of weight every day for 2 weeks and brings about complete transformation in the body and mind so that you feel fantastic inside out. It also neutralizes inflammation in the body, which is one of the major causes of bloating and puffiness.
Inflammation – The Main Culprit Responsible for Weight Gain
Most of the people suffering from overweight issues will agree to the fact that on certain days you feel puffier and heavier than on other days. Some days you notice you have formed a prominent double chin and heavy spare tires around the waist. You can notice a huge difference in dress size within a few days, and you can gain or lose a few pounds drastically. But why is it that some days are so much worse than others? Well, in most cases, the sudden puffy hands, spare tires and double chin are a sign of inflammation which is also one of the main causes of skin aging. Chronic inflammation leads to brain fog, brain inflammation, and weight gain.
Inflammation is the body’s normal reaction to trauma, stress of toxin and the body swells up in an effort to heal itself. But chronic inflammation that continues for months and years causes serious problems like cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, autoimmune diseases and cancer.
4 Main Types of Antinutrients to Avoid
Antinutrients play a significant role in how your body and brain functions on a daily basis. Antinutrients can promote severe food cravings and distract you from your aim. It can interfere with hormone functions and slow down the performance of the different systems. Therefore, it is best to avoid foods with antinutrients that trigger the immune system.
Lectin is a type of protein that attaches itself to the sugars lining the cells and disrupts the metabolism of the small intestine. The lectins irritate the gut and lead to bacterial overgrowth and eventually cause leptin resistance. It is a condition in which the brain of a person does not receive the signal when his stomach is full.
Lectin in found in a number of foods such as beans, nuts, grains and vegetables from the nightshade family plants like tomatoes, eggplants, potatoes, peppers.
This antinutrient binds to the dietary minerals such as iron, zinc, calcium and magnesium and slow down mineral absorption by the body. Some of the major sources of phytates are whole grains, nuts and seeds.
Phytates are antioxidants that prevent inflammation and oxidization, but antioxidants like phytates have both positive and negative effects. So it’s best to eat them in moderation.
Oxalate or oxalic acid is another antinutrient that is found in raw cruciferous vegetables like chard, kale, spinach along with buckwheat, black pepper, poppy, beets, amaranth, parsley, most nuts, most berries and beans. When the oxalate binds with calcium in the body it forms tiny crystals of oxalic acid that deposits in the body and cause muscle pain.
It is also one of the causes of kidney stones and, therefore, a kidney stone diet chart should never include oxalate-rich foods. So, it best to avoid eating raw vegetables like kale, chard, broccoli, etc., not even raw smoothies.
Mold toxin or mycotoxins are yet another class of anti-nutrients that are present in small doses in each and every meal. It leads to lack of energy, profound cravings for sugar and fat and affects cognitive performance.
Busting the Myth about Fats and Calories
Medical research has made remarkable progress, and astounding discoveries which proves that eating fats don’t make us fat and sick. Bullet Proof Diet is here to clean the bad reputation of fats and show that right types of fats are extremely healthy and essential for the body. The good fats are converted into nutritious and satisfying energy resources in the body that help the body and brain to function at optimum capacity. A healthy female body constitutes 29% fat while a male body constitutes 15% fat. Fat is the building block of cells and hormones, and it is required for temperature regulation, promoting fertility and absorption of fat-soluble vitamins such as vitamins A, D, E and K. Even certain portions of the brain are made of fat. Therefore, low-fat and non-fat diets in a way starve the brain. Eating the right kinds of fats does not promote weight gain. It actually helps in promoting weight loss by maintaining the balance of hormone levels in the body. Now, let us deal with the misconception about calories. Most quick weight loss diets follow the theory that weight loss can be achieved by taking fewer calories in than calories out. But most crash diets disrupt the metabolism and hunger hormones promoting weight gain once you start following a normal diet. It also leads to insulin resistance, leptin resistance, low testosterone and thyroid problems. So, it’s best to focus on the quality and nutrition of the food rather than the number of calories it contains.
Not All Things Natural is Healthy
Following the fruit and vegetable detox diet plan to refresh and rejuvenate your body has become a popular trend among fitness enthusiasts and all of us have heard it millions of times that eating fruits and vegetables is beneficial for weight loss. But in reality, fruits are more like nature’s candy that is high in sugar and also contains some water and fiber, whereas vegetables are low in sugar and high in nutrients. Fruits contain high levels of fructose that is converted to glucose and triglycerides by the liver and triglycerides are stored as fat in the body. So, fructose not only promotes fat gain but also doesn’t satiate hunger in the way proteins and fats do. Fructose also damages the arteries and increases the risk of heart diseases.
Summary of the Bulletproof Diet Meal Plan
So what is the Bulletproof Diet? Well, it is a simple and effective diet plan designed to reduce body fat, promote healthy weight loss, improve cognitive performance, improve energy and prevent diseases.
- Start the day by consuming a cup of Bulletproof Coffee in the morning.
- The healthy fats in the coffee will supply stable flow of energy.
- Eat 2 meals for the rest of the day and eat only when hungry and stop when you feel satiated.
- Try to avoid snacking.
- Aim for 50 to 70% from healthy fats, 20% from proteins and 20% from vegetables and rest of the 5% from fruits.
- Once every week do the Bulletproof Protein Fasting by limiting your protein intake to 15 to 25 grams.
- On the protein, fasting day drink 1 cup of Bulletproof Coffee in the morning and have high fats and moderate carbs for the rest of the day.
Foods to be Included in the Bulletproof Diet Menu
Here is a list of foods from all important categories right from vegetables, fruits, and proteins to starches, lentils and nuts that can be included in the 2-week Bullet Proof Diet Programme.
Bulletproof Vegetables List
Vegetables play an important role in the Bulletproof Diet, and you will be consuming more of vegetables than any other food groups. In this list, the vegetables will appear in the order from the most beneficial ones to the ones lowest in nutrients.
- Avocados – Although technically a fruit, avocados are rich in monounsaturated fats and its best to eat them raw.
- Olives – There are very few toxins present in olives, and they are one of the safest plant sources of healthy fats. But eat fresh olives and not the ones packed in oils.
- Cruciferous Vegetables – You can eat cruciferous vegetables such as Brussels sprouts, broccoli, spinach, kale, cauliflower and cabbage in the cooked form after soaking them in lemon juice so that the level of oxalic acid in the vegetables are reduced.
- Cucumber – Now this is one vegetable you can eat the way you want without worrying. Cucumber is rich in potassium, phosphorus and fiber, and it can be used in salads and sandwiches.
- Dark Green Lettuce – Choose the dark varieties of lettuce such as arugula, escarole, and Mache, which are high in fiber, potassium, iron, and carotenoids.
- Radish – Radish are low in toxins and high in folate, fiber, calcium and vitamin C, and they are well protected from pesticides because they grow underground.
- Summer Squash – Although technically fruits, the squash is low in sugar and toxins. It is a great source of potassium, fiber, and carbs.
- Zucchini – This summer vegetables can be eaten raw or cooked, and it’s high in potassium, phosphorus, and fiber.
Bulletproof Fruits List
It must be remembered that consumption of fruits should be limited in the evenings because of the fructose content. Here the fruits have been ranked in order from the most nutritious ones to the ones highest in fructose content.
- Raspberries – These small juicy berries are low in sugar and most micronutrient-dense. They are high in antioxidants – polyphenols, anthocyanins, ellagic acids. Select fresh and firm berries that are not at all mushy and moldy.
- Lemons and Limes – Lemons and limes are low in toxins and high in antioxidants that help in detoxifying the liver.
- Cranberries – Fresh cranberries are high in vitamins, low in sugar and antinutrients.
- Blackberries – Blackberries have high macro and micronutrient profiles and are low in antinutrients.
- Strawberries – High in vitamins and antioxidants, these delicious berries are extremely healthy but make sure to buy only organic ones.
- Pineapple – Extremely low in pesticides and antinutrients, it is high in antioxidants and vitamins. You can have them for dessert.
- Tangerines – High in vitamins and antioxidants and low in mold and antinutrients.
- Blueberries – These berries are extremely high in nutrients and antioxidants that have anticancer properties. But wild blueberries are the best option.
Bulletproof Starches List
Starch is the best source of energy for the body but those with a physically active lifestyle benefits more from starch than those with a sedentary lifestyle. But you should never cut it out completely from your diet but it’s best to eat a limited amount of starches. Here, the starches appear in the order from the most nutritious ones to the ones that do more harm than good.
- Pumpkin and Winter Squashes – Pumpkin is one of the best sources of carbs that low in fructose and free of antinutrients. It is high in potassium, carotenoids, antioxidants and phosphorus and soluble fiber that nourish the gut bacteria effectively.
- Sweet Potato – Sweet potato is low-toxin and clean-burning starch that ha minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants.
- Carrots – Carrots are a good source of carotenoids, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin C and K, antioxidants and selenium. Carrots are low in fructose and have no antinutrients content, and it is high in fiber.
- White Rice – You might be surprised to see white rice in this list bit this variety actually has lowest sugar starches and is quite low in antinutrients.
Bulletproof Nuts List
This is rather a short list because, except coconuts, almost all other nuts have anti-nutrients to some extent along with mold and toxins.
- Coconut – Coconut is an amazing source of clean saturated fat and medium-chain fats which are anti-inflammatory in nature and help in fat-burning and increasing brain functions. But it is best to buy whole coconuts and shredded it at home rather than packed shredded coconuts because of the presence of mold. Whole coconuts have almost no carbs with sweet white meat.
Bulletproof Spices and Flavourings List
Following is the list of herbs and spices having potent antioxidant functions that can be included in the bulletproof meal plan.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – The benefits of apple cider vinegar are numerous, and it is considered one of the most potent natural remedies for weight loss. It has been seen that 20 grams of apple cider vinegar after a meal can help reduce glucose levels and insulin sensitivity significantly. It is best to use this vinegar for seasoning your dishes.
- Sea Salt – Sea salt helps to manage stress and is a healthy replacement for common table salt.
- Fresh Ginger – Ginger as powerful anti-inflammatory properties and has been used for centuries as one of the effective Indian home remedies for cold, cough and fever.
- Oregano – Oregano is an extremely popular herb that is used is various dishes. It is high in antioxidants and phenolics and has certain medicinal benefits.
- Turmeric – Turmeric or holy powder is one of the potent anti-inflammatory agents that are high in carotenoids. It has been used for centuries to heal wounds, fight infections and reduce the risk of cancer.
- Rosemary – The active ingredient carnosic acid present in rosemary has been shown to protect the brain cells from inflammation and boost brain functions. Rosemary also helps combat rheumatoid arthritis. It is extremely low in toxins and prevents fat oxidation.
- Thyme – Thyme has got powerful antifungal and antioxidant effects and prevents oxidation of fats present in your foods.
- Vanilla – The aroma of vanilla can actually boost brainpower. Chemical vanilloids reduce inflammation and enhance mental performance. It helps to reduce hunger pangs and relieve stress.
- Dark Chocolate – We are well aware of the benefits of dark chocolate on skin, but it is also loaded with antioxidants and polyphenols that fight free radical damage and helps to enhance performance. It helps raise healthy HDL cholesterol levels without affecting insulin resistance, inflammation or weight gain. But make sure your chocolate is 85% dark chocolate.
Bulletproof Sugars and Sweeteners List
Sugars and sweeteners hold a controversial position in most diets, but these are certain sweeteners that can be included in the Bulletproof Diet in order to enjoy a complete food experience.
- Xylitol – This sugar alcohol can be purchased in the form of extract and is found in many fruits and vegetables, and it is even sweeter than table sugar. A little bit of xylitol on a daily basis has no effect on the body, and it reduces the chances of osteoporosis in women.
- Erythritol – This is yet another natural sugar alcohol that is found in fruits and vegetables. It has zero calories and carbs and absolutely no effect on glucose and insulin levels.
- Stevia – It is one of the most popular sugar substitutes that is widely used around the world. Stevia extract has a bittersweet flavor and it is considered a safe sweetener useful for diabetic patients.
- Sorbitol, Maltitol and Other Sugar alcohols – These popular sweet compounds are sourced from plants that should not be consumed in large doses, but it works much better than regular table sugar.
- Raw Honey – Raw honey contains antioxidants, nutrients and enzymes that are extremely beneficial for health. But it should not be cooked because cooking destroys its beneficial properties and transforms it into something like corn syrup.
Bulletproof Beverages List
Healthy beverages play an important role in Bulletproof Diet weight loss plan. There is no place for alcohol in this diet plan.
- Water and Mineral Water – The importance of water for maintenance of body needs no new emphasis. Water is required to keep you alive and hydrated. But water is absorbed at a slow rate. Therefore, it is best to drink half a glass of water several times a day rather than drinking a large amount in one sitting. Always drink a glass of water after your urinate.
- Bulletproof Coffee – The Bulletproof Diet is often referred to as the Bulletproof Coffee Diet. The Bulletproof Coffee plays a determining role through the entire duration of the diet. But why bulletproof coffee? Well, it is the most bulletproof beverage you can start your morning with. Using beans that have virtually no toxins is the best option. You must add 1 to 2 tablespoons of grass-fed butter to it as an icing on the hot coffee.
- High-quality Green Tea – All most all of us have this question in mind – “can drinking green tea help you lose weight?” Well, green tea alone cannot promote weight loss, but when combined with a proper diet it can actually do miracles. Green tea has tons of antioxidants and has been shown to lower testosterone levels. You can add butter into your cup of green tea if you like, but don’t drink more than 2 cups per day.
- Coconut Milk – The uses of coconut oil for grey hair are well known, but coconut milk has numerous uses for hair, skin and overall health as well. But make sure you purchase only BPA-free coconut milk. You can add a little grass-fed butter to the coconut milk to make it taste like cream.
The Bulletproof Cooking Methods
The way you cook your food is equally important as the foods you eat. Some commonly practiced cooking methods like deep frying; barbecued and microwaved methods can turn foods toxic. Here are a few effective bulletproof cooking methods:
Raw -The best method to consume foods in their healthiest states is by not cooking them at all. You can add one or two raw organic eggs to your smoothie or eat more sushi. It is best to consume the fats in the raw form by adding them to the dishes after they are cooked.
Lightly Heated – This is the best method of cooking meat that helps to protect against the oxidation of the fats and enzymes. Use low to medium heat and keep the container tightly covered for a short duration.
Steaming – This is the safest cooking method for meat and vegetables. It preserves most of the nutrients in the food and makes the vegetables and meat more palatable.
Baked at or Below 320 Degrees – Baking a temperatures below 320 degrees F reduces the risk of free radicals, AGE and toxic glutamate formation and fat oxidation, thereby reduces the risk of inflammation.
Boiled or Poached – Boiling in water prevents oxidation of fats and proteins and it is the best method to prepare soups and shredded meat dishes. Boiled vegetables are also a healthy option.
The 2 Weeks Bullet Proof Diet to Lose 1 Pound Each Day
Over the next 2 weeks, your body and brain is going to be Bulletproof because you will remove all antinutrients from your diet and enjoy eating nutritious and satisfying foods that will include healthy fats, proteins, and vegetables. You will not only lose 1 pound every day, but your skin will glow, your hair will strengthen and you will wake up every morning with a sharper and more active brain.
The Structure of the Bulletproof Diet
Each day will begin with the delicious Bulletproof Coffee, which will act as a satisfying breakfast. It will be followed by Bulletproof Intermittent Fasting. For the rest of the day, you will eat only 2 meals that will contain huge amounts of vegetables and healthy fats along with moderate amounts of protein. You will also have a small amount of starch during and after dinner. Remember that in order to get best results you should consume both meals within a 6 hours window. For example, if your dinner is at 7:00 PM then you should not have lunch the next day till 1:00 PM. If you eat dinner late, then your lunch should be late too. This is called the Bulletproof Intermittent Fasting that help burn fat.
Once a day on both weeks (suppose days 6 and 13) you will follow the Bulletproof Protein Fasting during which you will limit your protein intake by consuming the recommended meals. If you follow the meal plan, thoroughly you should not need snacks because you will be able to go more than 5 hours between each meal without losing energy.
The Bulletproof Meal Plan
Here, we have enlisted some bulletproof diet recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner that you will enjoy for the next 2 weeks. Simply choose 1 meal from each category – breakfast, lunch and dinner each day. The recipes of the meals are provided at the end of the article.
The breakfast recipes can be enjoyed as soon as you get up from bed in the morning or during your scheduled breakfast time.
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Vanilla Latte
- Green tea Blended with butter
Any of these meals can be eaten 15 to 18 hours after last night’s dinner.
- Smoked Salmon and avocado
- Smoked salmon butter bites
- Bulletproof poached eggs with sauted greens
- Bulletproof meatballs
Any one of these meals can be eaten 5 to 6 hours after lunch.
- Bulletproof Hash
- Bulletproof stew
- Bulletproof Roast with Brussels sprouts
- Roasted Lamb with vegetables
Any of these desserts can be eaten right after dinner.
- Almond truffle cups
- Coconut-blueberry cream panna cotta
- Bulletproof cupcakes
Bulletproof Protein Fast Meal Plan
On day 6 and 13 of the 2weeks diet, the bulletproof protein fast meal has to be followed.
Bulletproof Protein Breakfast
- Bulletproof coffee
- Vanilla latter
- Green tea blended with butter
Bulletproof Protein Fast Lunches
- Upgraded kale shake
- Bulletproof sweet potato-ginger soup
Bulletproof Protein Fast Dinners
- Bulletproof Dal and Rice
- Bulletproof carrot-fennel soup with rice
Bulletproof Protein Fast Desserts
- Bulletproof berry bowl
List of Bulletproof Diet Recipes
Here is the list of all the recipes that you will need for the 2 weeks of the Bulletproof Diet.
Bulletproof Breakfast Recipes
- 2 cups of piping hot brewed coffee made with upgraded coffee beans
- Up to 2 tablespoons of unsalted grass-fed butter
Procedure – Add the butter to the hot coffee and enjoy in the morning
- 2 cups of hot water
- Up to 2 tablespoons of unsalted grass-fed butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Stevia to taste
Procedure – Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend till you have a creamy drink.
Bulletproof Green Tea blended with Butter
- 1 cup of hot green tea
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of unsalted grass-fed butter
Procedure – Add the butter to the warm green tea and enjoy in the morning.
Bulletproof Lunch Recipes
Smoked Salmon and Avocado
- 1 Avocado
- Cold smoked wild salmon
- Sea salt
Procedure – Peel and cut the avocado into 1/2-inch slices and the salmon into strips. Wrap each avocado slice in a piece of salmon and sprinkle salt on the top.
Smoked Salmon Butter Bites
- Butter of your choice
- 1 cucumber cut into slices
- Cold smoked wild salmon
- Sea salt
Procedure – Cut the butter into small pieces and roll each piece into a strip of salmon then palce each wrap on top of a cucumber slice, sprinkle salt from the top.
Bulletproof poached eggs with sauted greens
- 2 to 3 cups of greens (kale, collards, chard)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted grass-fed butter or ghee
- Sea salt
- 2 tablespoons sliced raw almonds and cashew
- 2 poached eggs
Procedure – Let the greens cook in a pan containing and inch or two of water. Once they are tender, drain the water and add butter or ghee to the vegetables, toss them well. Now, remove the vegetables from heat and add salt and nuts from the top. Poach the eggs such that the yolks are runny. Put the poached eggs on top of the vegetables.
- 1 egg
- 1/4th cup ground almonds
- Sea salt
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 pound grass-fed organic lamb
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter
Procedure – Mix together the egg, nuts, salt, butter, turmeric, chili powder and add it to the meat. Combine well and divide the meat into small balls. Place them on the baking sheet lined with foil; sprinkle some salt on the meatballs. Preheat the oven to 320 degrees F and bake for 25 minutes.
Bulletproof Dinner Recipes
- 1 to 3 tablespoons of pasteurised lard or bacon grease
- 1 small sweet potato diced
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of grass-fed unsalted butter or ghee
- 3 eggs
Procedure – Heat the lard in a pan over medium flame and add the sweet potatoes, salt, turmeric, and ginger, cook until the potatoes are soft. Melt the butter in another pan over medium heat and fry the eggs. Serve the eggs on top of the hash.
- Sea salt
- 1 to 2 pounds organic beef cut into small cubes
- 3 tablespoons ghee
- 1 cube fresh ginger peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 3 cups broth
- 1/2-pound carrots peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1/2 pound peeled and cubed sweet potatoes
- 1 zucchini, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil chopped cilantro
Procedure – Sprinkle salt on the meat cubes, heat 1 to 2 tablespoons of ghee in a pan and fry the meat lightly. Add the remaining ghee, ginger and stir for 2 minutes. Now, add turmeric, broth and bring to boil, reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 45 minutes. Add the carrots, sweet potatoes and simmer for 15 minutes. Add the zucchini and simmer for another 5 to 10 minutes. Add the coconut milk and olive oil and garnish with chopped cilantro.
Bulletproof Roast with Brussels sprouts
- 1 pound organic skirt steak
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons grass fed unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
Procedure – Add salt, turmeric and oregano to the meat and cook it in a slow cooker. Add the butter and cook slowly until meat is shreddable, Add vinegar to the meat after it is cooked. Now, preheat over at 300 degrees F, place the halved sprouts in a baking tray and add butter, sprinkle salt and turmeric. Bake for 45 minutes. Serve the meat with the baked Brussels sprouts.
Roasted Lamb with vegetables
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1 rack of organic lamb – 8 chops
- 1 tablespoon each of sage, thyme, oregano rosemary and ground turmeric
- Sea salt
- 2 cups of fennel sliced
- 2 cups of celery sliced
- 2 cups of cauliflower sliced
Procedure – Rub ghee on and into the lamb rack and add chopped herbs and salt to it, Place the vegetables on the baking pan and lay the lamb over the bed of vegetables. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and bake for 45 minutes.
Bulletproof Dessert Recipes
Almond truffle cups
- 1/2 cup raw almond butter
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons stevia to taste
- Dash of sea salt
Procedure – Prepare the pudding by mixing all the ingredients in a blender. Pour the contents in small muffin tins or cups and let it set in the fridge for some time.
Coconut-blueberry cream panna cotta
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 4 cups full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed gelatin
- 2 teaspoons vanilla powder
- 4 tablespoons grass-fed unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
Procedure – Place the berries in a side-raised dish. Heat 1 cup of coconut milk with stevia and gelatin over medium flame. Add the remaining 3 cups of coconut milk in a blender with vanilla powder, butter and oil, blend thoroughly and add the hot gelatin and coconut milk mixture and shredded coconut to it, Blend all the constituents until mixed. Pour the contents over the blueberries and keep it in the fridge for an hour.
- 12 tablespoons of Erythritol
- 12 ounces of 85% dark chocolate chopped
- 3/4th cup grass-fed unsalted butter
- Pinch of sea salt
- 6 eggs separated
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of rice flour
Procedure – Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Coat the tin cups with paper liners. Powder the Erythritol in a blender and set aside. Melt the butter and chocolate in a saucepan until its smooth. Remove from heat and stir often till it cools. Set it aside. Mix 6 tablespoons of powdered Erythritol, salt, and 6 egg yolks and beat for 3 minutes. Now, add the egg- Erythritol to the still warm chocolate using a spatula and add vanilla, cocoa powder, and flour. Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl and then ass the remaining 6 tablespoons of Erythritol to the egg whites. Mix the egg whites with the chocolate-egg yolk mixture, little by little. Fill the cupcake liners with this mixture 3/4th full and bake for 12 minutes. Rotate the pan and bake for another 12 minutes. Cool them on a wire rack.
Bulletproof Protein Fast Lunch Recipes
Upgraded Kale Shake
- 2 bunch of kale
- 500 mg calcium carbonate
- Sea salt to taste
- 2 to 4 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 2 to 4 tablespoons of grass-fed unsalted butter
Procedure – Steam the kale in a cup of water for 5 to 7 minutes, drain the water. Blend the kale with calcium carbonate, salt, oregano, vinegar and butter in a blender until the components are smooth and creamy. Enjoy in a tall glass.
Bulletproof sweet potato-ginger soup
- 3 cups cubed, peeled sweet potatoes
- 5 cups sliced, peeled carrots
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed unsalted butter
Procedure – Heat some butter in a saucepan, add the sweet potatoes, carrots and ginger and cook for 2 minutes. Add the water; cover and simmer for 30 minutes or till the vegetables are tender. Add the salt and pour the cooked vegetables in a blender and blend until smooth, add the rest of the butter from the top and blend again.
Bulletproof Protein Fast Dinner Recipes
Bulletproof Dhal and Rice
- 2 cups white basmati rice
- 4 medium carrots
- 1 beet
- 1 cup chard
- 2 cups broccoli without stems
- 2 thin slices of turmeric root
- 1 thin slices of fresh ginger
- 4 tablespoons grass-fed unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Sea salt
- Cayenne powder
- Fresh chopped cilantro
Procedure – Rinse the rice 4 to 5 times and put the rice with the correct amount of water for cooking and let it cook in the stove or rice cooker on medium heat. Wash the carrots, chard, and broccoli and cut them into 1-inch pieces, steam them with turmeric and ginger for 7 to 10 minutes. Put all the vegetables in a blender, add butter, vinegar, and salt and blend for 2 minutes or until smooth. Drain the starch from the rice once it is cooked. Fill half of a bowl with the rice and top the bowl with a large serving of the vegetable soup. Sprinkle cayenne powder and salt from top and garnish with cilantro.
Bulletproof carrot-fennel soup with rice
- 2 celery stalks
- 2 pounds carrot
- 2 medium fennel bulbs
- 2-inch fresh ginger finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed unsalted butter
- 1 cup cooked white rice
Procedure – Chop the celery finely and cut the carrots and fennel into small chunks. Heat some butter in a soup pot and add the vegetables and ginger and cook till all the vegetables are softened. Add 4 cups of water cover and cook for 40 minutes over medium heat. Blend the vegetables using an immersion blender, add the rest of the butter and blend once again. Fill a bowl halfway with cooked white rice and add the soup over the rice.
Bulletproof Protein Fast Dessert
Bulletproof berry bowl
- 1/ cup each of blueberries, raspberries and strawberries (stems removed and chopped)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4th cup fresh basil chopped
Procedure – Combine the berries together in a bowl, add the lemon juice and stir well and top with chopped basil.
Bulletproof for Life
The Bulletproof Diet is undoubtedly the fastest diet to lose weight in just two weeks and after following this diet you will notice a difference not only in your body weight but also in your energy levels, focus, and performance. After completion of the two weeks, you have the choice to return to your normal diet with low level or performance or to make your diet Bulletproof forever. If you continue to eat the bulletproof foods, then you will continue to lose weight and feel great from within. If you follow the bulletproof meal plan then every meal you eat is an opportunity to make better food choices. You can indulge in pizzas, burgers and pastries once in a while and again return to your Bulletproof Diet because there is no falling out of this diet plan.
Cautionary Note and Disclaimer about the BulletProof Diet:
The Fit Indian is a health and fitness blog that provides information and support about healthy and reasonable diet programs, and the information are solely intended for educational support. All the information provided in this article is for educational purposes only, and any decision on the reader’s part to use this information is their personal choice. We are not a medical organization authorized to provide medical advice or diagnosis. Please seek the advice of a qualified physician before deciding to opt for any weight loss program of any kind and also if you feel any discomfort while following a diet.