Water is the fuel for healthy functioning of your body. Around 70% of human body is composed of water. Each and every cell of our body requires water. Water transports nutrients, oxygen and essential minerals required to survive, to every cell in our body. Some natural health benefits of consuming water are, converting the food to glucose compounds and transporting essential minerals for the human body.
Natural Health Benefits of Consuming Water:
Drinking plenty of water will keep you hydrated and gives lot of benefits. The survey of Medical Claims of India and WHO has made it a point that, one must really take X (X=weight of your body/10) litres of water in the whole day. This has been mandatory in all the treating stations (hospitals), armed forces, and else places where fitness of the person is put on top, that they must take the prescribed quantity of water everyday.
Regulating Body Temperature
- Our body constantly generates heat while performing various physical activities.
- Human body has an internal thermostat which helps to maintain our internal body temperature.
- Water helps in regulating body temperature.
- When there is a considerable increase or decrease in body temperature, then it is said to be low or high fever.
- Taking necessary medication at this situation is important with right quantity of water, which reduces or increases to the manageable limit.
- Water helps in digestion of food.
- It synthesizes the food components into glucose by activating many body simulations.
- For body simulations and releasing of body acids for digestion, water is used.
- for transporting Glucose to various parts of the body.
- In case of improper digestion, the extra of the food converts into fat around the belly and hip portions resulting in increase of body weight.
- If there is deficiency in the quantity of water, the acids become more and more concentrated when released and turn out into ulcers, and other infective diseases in stomach.
- Constipation gets reduced by taking good amount of water.
- It flushes out toxins from the body.
- Cells play a key role helping in initiating the growth of human body.
- Cells in our body and blood are constantly changing and replaced by new ones.
- For the growth of the cells in body, blood and immune tissues, our body uses water as the source fluid. It is similar to some of the chemical experiments. Take a source fluid and then some additives to turn to resulting component. It is the similar process in our body too.
- Water is that source fluid that helps in regenerating the cellular tissues and cells in our body that help us grow everyday.
- Water keeps the muscles toned and firm.
- In spite of following severe diets plans and spending good time and money, people still prevail the same weight.
- This is mainly because of low water consumptions.
- Exercises generate heat in our body in right places, and helps us to burn the stored fat.
- This heat generation is done by synthesis of water molecules in the body.
- Severe exercises over heat the body, which will be controlled by water intake.
- If water is not consumed regularly, the body heat may result in high blood pressures.
- Keeps your skin hydrated and makes an individual look much younger
- Water is must in order to get a healthy glowing skin.
- Water helps to maintain a clear skin with simple steps
Water Can Help Elevate your Mood and Brain Function
Your brain, like the rest of your body cannot function without water and reacts negatively to dehydration.
Sometimes we do not realize that we are dehydrated. In fact, studies have shown that even mild dehydration can have a detrimental effect on memory and make you feel stressed out.
Not keeping yourself hydrated after exercising can make you end up with a headache! Not only that, it can also affect your mood and concentration.
Water can Help Prevent Cancer
One of the health benefits of water is that it may help prevent cancers such as bladder cancer or even breast cancer. The reason is that whenyou constantly drink water, you obviously urinate more,which helps you get rid of accumulated toxins that can turn into deadly carcinogens.
How can you Drink More Water Every day? Importance of Drinking Adequate Amount of Water
What’s the first thing that strikes you whenare you asked to drink about 10-12 glasses of water? Do you think“How in the wide world will I be able to drink so much water in a single day?” On top of that, it is almost as if you would have to sit outside the bathroom all day!
Okay, nothing like that, these tips below will trick you into drinking more water.
- I love fruit fusions, and there is a good chance that you will too! Just add fruit to your water. Adding fruits to your drinks is much more fun andit gives a break from the bland taste.
- Put reminders on your phone so that you can drink away a glass of water if you are someone who has a particularly busy schedule and tendsto forget small things like drinking your glass of water.
- Drink at least a glass of water before each meal. That helps you include more water.
- Get a medium sized bottle you like best andtry and drink from that bottle at least 5 times a day, it is the easiest way to track your water drinking.
- Maintain a journal and write down the number of times you drink water. It becomes particularly useful when you are trying to lose weight, so that you can count calories and also the number of glasses of water you are downing.
The Perfect time to Drink Water- Water Health Benefits
Make it a point to drink water onan empty stomach in the morning, this benefits your body immensely.
If we incorporate a few simple steps,we can take care of our health; and one teeny-weeny little step is drinking sufficient water on anempty stomach, as soon as you wake up. It helps clear your stomach and can prevent a number of diseases as well. But, having said that, you must keep drinking water throughout the entire day to keep yourself hydrated.
Other Benefits of Drinking Water
- Moisturizes the air in lungs and joints
- Removes all the waste materials which are accumulated in our body for too long
- Probability of suffering from cramps and sprains is less.
- Drinking plenty of water helps our body to fight against flu
- Possibilities of kidney stones and heart attacks are Reduced
These are the most important and natural health benefits of consuming water. So, always make it point to drink around 7-8 glasses of water per day to avoid various health hazards. Our body requires water to perform any kind of activity. You can also maintain a balanced diet chart, where you include fruits, vegetables with high water content and other fluids which will keep you fit and healthy.
So, take enough water every day and stay Healthy. Everyone has a bad day. We don’t discount the fact our writers sometimes have bad days. The difference between our dissertations and those of other companies is the fact bad work doesn’t go forward. Bad work is removed from the system immediately.
Our writers work closely with a quality control team. The quality control team is made up of professional writers and editors who can spot mistakes from a mile away. They inspect every piece of work before it goes out. If it isn’t up to scratch they’ll send it back.
Drink More Water with these Delicious Concoctions
We know that we need to improve our water drinking skills,which brings us to the question, how much water should we drink? It is said that women need about 1.6 litres and menneed 2 litres of fluid a day, the requirement can change according to your needs. If you are into some kind of physically exhausting sport, then you should chug more water.
But we find it too boring to chug litres and litres of water, it just seems too tediousfor us.
So, is there anything that can replace plain boring water? Yes,there is! Flavoredwater alternatives are a great way to break the boredom.
Fizzy drinks or those fruit juices packed with sugar offer little or no benefit,and additionallypack in a lot of unnecessary calories, something which you need to avoid.
Don’t worry, you can still quench your thirstIf you get bored of water and that too in a healthier way. Infused waters can boost the flavor of water. All you need is to let the fruit and herbs sit in water for a few hours and you are done.
You get a healthy alternative to water. Here are some delicious fruit and herb concoctions you can certainly try.
1. Cucumber and Basil Infused water
Cucumber flushes out toxins and provides you with a host of vitamins, with zero calories. The zesty flavour of the infused water is, of course, thanks to basil, which is rich in anti-oxidants and your strongest weapon to combat diseases.
- 3 basil leaves roughly chopped
- 1 strawberry sliced
- 4-5 slices of cucumber
- Cubes of Ice
Combine all the ingredients in a large glass tumbler and let it sit for at least 5 minutes before sipping on.
2. Ginger Detox Concoction
Whenever you think of a natural herb which has analgesic properties, the first thing that comes to the mind is probably ginger. It also helps that it ginger is known to be a wonderful detox agent. Add to that the anti-oxidant properties of lemon and you have a drink that you can chug all through out the day.
- 1/2 a lemon
- ½ knob of ginger, grated
- A bottle of water
- Cubes of ice
Take a bottle of water and add half a lemon’s juice and half a knob of ginger (grated). Ensure that the ginger is fresh. This can also serve as a perfect drink to break your fast. It’s a detoxing drink which flushes out the toxins and aids in weight loss.
3. Mint Lemon Drink
If slimming down is your agenda number one, then this drink should be your go-to for sure! Besides, it is a perfect detox drink. If you add a couple of more elements to it, it will speed your metabolism at breakneck speedand also flush out the toxins out effectively.
- A handful of mint
- ½ a sliced lemon
- 1 cucumber sliced
- 1 bottle of water
- A few cubes of ice
Add a handful of mint, sliced lemon, and also cucumber to a bottle of water. Let it sit for a couple of hours and voila! Your detox drink is absolutely ready. If you want to increase the amount, you can havegood 2-3 bottles ready and you are good to go.
4. Watermelon Detox Water
What can be better than fresh juicy watermelon? Well, a watermelon detox drink! It is not only a rich source of vitamins and minerals but also a super awesome way to flush out toxins from your system.
Add it to your water and reap tons of its detoxing benefits.
- ½ a watermelon cut in chunks
- 1 or 2 bottles of water
- Cut chunks of watermelon
- A few ice cubes
Cut chunks of watermelon and add to water. Keep it in the refrigerator for a few hours and drink up.Ah! I love it, and serves me just fine when I want to sip on something other than water and want to make it super healthy as well.
5. Apple Cinammon Drink
Chomping on juicy apples is great, but on days that you don’t want to, try this drink to keep the doctor away! Needless to say, apples are brimming with antioxidants and phytonutrients, and can help fight cancers and prevent skin damage.
An Apple is also packed with iron, and hence great for the body. Cinammon is actually an exceptional fat burning spice, and also helps to melt away belly fat, as it keeps youfull for longer hours,stopping you from mindless munching.
- 1 or 2 apples
- A few cinnamon sticks
- A bottle or two of water
- A few cubes of ice
Cut thin slices of apples and deseed them. Choose from a plethora of red or crab apples, the drink still works with either variety. Store water in a mason jar and quickly add the apple slices and the cinnamon sticks, stir well and refrigerate.
The benefits of drinking watercannot be stressed enough, they’re way too many to ignore. Water is indeed the driving force of all nature, Leonardo Da Vinci had aptly said once, and It is so true. Just drink more water; your skin, your hair, your mind and your body will thank you.