If you are searching simple homemade remedies for pimples, then your search ends here. Ever wondered what could be the cause of acne? Well, they have no special causes. The Sebaceous (oil) glands attached to the hair follicles are stimulated at the time of puberty by elevated levels of hormones. Sebum (oil) is a natural substance which lubricates and protects the skin. When our skin releases excess of sebum, it leads to acne. Acne is the initial stage of pimples. Due to excess of oil our sweat pores will be filled by dust particles like black and white buds. These particles block the way out, for the flowing oils. These seclude at a place and form as a pimple. So, it is suggested to maintain a clear skin to prevent the pimples in it’s initial stages.
Simple Homemade Remedies for Pimples
It’s nothing to worry about today. There are few simple homemade remedies for pimples that works best if you apply it on your skin regularly. These remedy materials are usually the once which we find in our kitchen. The methods that can be followed are:
- Take about a handful of rice grains and soak them in water over a night. Drain the water, dry the rice grains and make a paste of it, by adding lime juice as potent content. Use this mixture over the affected area for about 20 minutes and wash it out. One finds the curing in every next application. Apply it twice a week for better results.
- Take the Nutmeg (jajikaya, jaiphal) and grind it to powder. Take some cold milk that are not pasteurized and make a mixture of it. Apply it as face pack for about an hour. Find the glowing skin after washing it out.
- Take powdered Cinnamon. Make a paste of it by adding some lime juice (1/4) and honey (3/4). Apply it for a night before sleep and wash it later in the morning. It works out great in resolving pimples issue.
- One must be aware of oranges. One of the great citrus fruits that is very good for health. After having them, you can you its pealed skin as a remedy for cutting down pimples. Dry the pealed skin and make a powder of it. Add drops of water and apply it to the face for over a night and wash it later.
- Some of the pimples have black buds. To take these off, use fresh lime juice with ground nut oil in equal proportions. Within minutes one can find the buds moving out from skip. Scrub and wash the face/ affected area clean. You can find no black buds.
- Mint and lime mixture. This mix is very good to resolve pimples problem and is almost available in every home.
- Use turmeric and dry Neem leaf powder as a mixture for resolving pimples. Use it as a face pack for about an hour and wash it out later.
- Use face wash that cleanses skin from oils. Make sure that the face wash is not just formative and has a balanced Ph content.
The above mentioned simple homemade remedies for pimples have been proved very effective by our ancestors and also the youth of our generation.
As acne is the root cause for pimples, it is always better to follow the simple steps to prevent acne, by keeping our skin clean and also by following a proper diet.Before following any remedial solution and after following them, it is important to wash the affected area. Do not crush the pimple or burst it out. It results in holes on skin or spreading of pimples.
Please feel free to drop us a line if you have any queries.