Last Updated on
Everyone wants to try out the best healthy oatmeal recipes these days. Oats are considered to be one of the best foods sprinkled with loads of fibre and nutrients. Oatmeal is the best food as it is packed with the essential minerals required for human body. Oatmeal has been ranking high these days among the healthy foods. Impulsive growth of the oatmeal cell spy is making the dish, one of the most ordered and consumed foods. It might be a factor of health, that made people to consider oats these days. It has high values of nutrition and fibre, which is enough to make a perfect meal. Oatmeal is one of the vegetarian foods that boost metabolism, which in turn will help for spy on cell phone weight loss.
The nutritive values that made oats the king of all the dishes in the restaurants are:
- High protein and less carbohydrates
- Low cholesterol levels
- High packed nutrition content
- Lowers risk of heart diseases
- Its a soluble fibre, that makes the digestion easy. It digests very slow and person feels less hungry.
- It ensures, full on usable energy. The glucose is not strong and saturative. It maintains good blood health and does not make the health regulative.
- Improves cell condition by repairing the cell wall damages.
Best Healthy Oatmeal Recipes
We cell phone spy app all want to be fit and healthy, without giving up the tasty foods. But did you ever thought of making these healthy foods yummy and tasty by adding up few healthy herbs and spices. The amazing benefits of herbs and spices with the nutritious oatmeal is a delight to have. Till date if you were the one who believed that oats are just for health, get ready to experience the truth. Even we believed that oats are just healthy, and could never be tasty (well before we tried it actually). But when we started eating them, our opinions started changing. There are some of the delicious and best healthy oatmeal recipes that can drive one crazy. Undoubtedly, oatmeals are healthy and tasty to try. Here are some of the best healthy oatmeal recipes that can make you crave more for oatmeal.
- Oats – 1 cup
- Water – 3/4 cup
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Lemon juice or tamarind juice – 1 1/4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Peanuts – fistful, roasted
- Oil – 2 tsps
- Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Split Gram Dal – 1 tsp
- Bengal Gram – 1 1/2 tsps
- Green Chilies – 2 slit
- Red Chilies – 1 tear and de-seed
- Coriander Leaves and Curry Leaves – 2-3 sprigs
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed vessel.
- Once the oil gets heated, add mustard seeds, bengal gram and split gram dal to it and fry them till they turn red.
- Add chilies, curry leaves and a pinch of turmeric powder to the mixture.
- Add water and salt
- Add oats and mix. Reduce flame and place lid. Cook for few minutes (5 minutes approx)
- Remove the lid, add lemon juice or tamarind juice and mix well.
- Cook without lid for another 3-4 more minutes, mixing once in a while.
- Garnish with roasted peanuts and coriander leaves
- You can also serve it with yogurt or pickle.
- Quick cooking rolled oats- 1 cup
- Roasted beaten rice (poha)- ½ cup
- Roasted chana dal– ¼ cup
- Mustard seeds- 1 table spoon
- 2 Green chillies, slit lengthwise
- Curry Leaves or Kadi Patta-6 to 8
- Asafoetida or Hing-a pinch
- Turmeric Powder or Haldi-a pinch
- Sugar- 1 table spoon
- Oil- 2 table spoons
- Salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the mustard seeds, green chillies and curry leaves and fry for some time.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida and turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add the oats, poha, papad, chana dal, sugar and salt and mix well.
- Add some crushed papads to taste and serve with a lite lime
Oats Fruit Smoothie
- Oats Soaked- ½ cup
- Soya Milk – 1 cup
- Banana- ¼ cup (pieces)
- Apple-1/4 cup(pieces)
- Honey- 1 table spoon
- Cinnamon- 1 pinch
- Almonds( pieces)- for decoration
- Take oats and free spy software mobile phone few chunks of apple and banana in a blender.
- Add a pinch of cinnamon(for flavour) and honey for taste.
- Blend it well till it gets a smooth thick texture.
- Decorate with roasted almonds.
- Served it with crushed ice.
Fruit Punch with Oats
- Oats soaked- ½ cu
- Skimmed Milk- ½ cup(diced)
- Pineapple – ½ cup(diced)
- Apple- ½ cup(diced)
- Strawberries – 2 diced
- Honey – 1 table spoon
- Cinnamon-to taste( pinch of it for every bowl to serve)
- Take a container with 1 cup oats and skimmed milk and start boiling.
- Add the chopped pineapple, apple, strawberry pieces to it.
- Boil it for 2-3 mins till the oats are cooked.
- Add 1 tsp of honey to taste and a pinch of cinnamon for flavour.
- Serve with chopped dry fruits on top.
- Oats-1 cup
- Milk-1 cup
- Elaichi or Cinnamon- grounded
- Essence- 4 drops
- Rose water- 2 table spoons
- Brown sugar- ½ cup
- Dates (Kajjur)- 4 diced
- Dry fruits(roasted)-chopped and diced
- Take a cup of skimmed milk into a container and start boiling it.
- Add cinnamon powder and rose water to the boiling milk.
- Now, add the diced dates (kajjur) and oats to the container and let the oats cook.
- Add brown sugar to it and stir till the sugar gets mixed up well.
- Serve hot with roasted dry fruits topping.
These are few best healthy oatmeal recipes which can included in your diet chart. Oatmeal is considered to be one of the yummy foods to reduce tummy fat. These are quicker to cook and healthier to eat. Get the taste of a royal palate with oats and experience the delicious taste.